Lucks has once again inspired us with this gorgeous Cat and Wool Cupcakes! They are too cute! I could also seem them made with modelling two knitting needles on top, which would be gorgeous for Grandma or the knitter you know!
Here is how to make them:
SIZE: Other (cupcakes)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
These adorable cupcakes will unravel into terrific fun for all!
1. Tint fondant pink using a drop of food colour either Americolor Pink or a Little Lucks Red is perfect. Find food colours here:
3. Mix a batch of icing with a scant amount of Super Red to match the fondant.
4. Ice the cupcakes in pink.
5. Use a small metal ruler or any other food-safe straight edge to impress “yarn” strands into each fondant disc.
6. Place one fondant disc on each cupcake.
7. Attach Kitty Collection Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #45259) to cupcakes with a dab of icing.
8. With a #5 plain round tube (Item #12753) and pink icing, pipe a curlicue loose “string” around each Dec-Ons® decoration.