Cake Crack LARGE 200g Pot [CC-50]
end of line stock
Cake Crack is here, wanting to achieve the rustic vintage look on your cakes, this is the product that can achieve it for you with minimum effort.
Cake Crack comes in a powder form and once mixed can be applied to cookies, cupcakes, monograms to achieve the vintage look, can also be used to apply to the side of stacked cakes and what better medium to use to create realistic and edible textures to buildings, fences roads on your novelty cakes.
Once made into a paste, Cake Crack can be easily coloured with a gel paste. You can also apply edible paints and lustres dusts over the top to create an even more realistic effect.
50g will cover at least 2 x 8" cakes and several cookies.
How to use:
1. Add water or alcohol to your powder Cake Crack until it comes a thick brushable paste.
2. Coat the sugarpaste with a thin layer of Crisco or vegetable fat.
3. Using a pastry brush (silicone or original) brush the paste onto your sugarpaste in ONE direction only.
4. For small cracks brush multiple times, for large cracks brush once.
5. For cookies : Bake sugar cookies as normal with paste already applied.
Ingredients: Sugar, E341, E551, E1403, E171, may contain E132, E553b.
Net Weight: 200g
Note: This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come into contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy or dairy products, peanuts, soy, tree nuts.
This product does not have any reviews.