Fabriliquid - Vanilla Flavoured Cake Decorating Spray 50ml - BEST BEFORE
BEST BEFORE - END DECEMBER 2018
A new cake decorating spray that creates a texture to wafer paper with a delicious vanilla flavour.
Wafer paper is now used in so many different ways in cake decorating and Fabriliquid allows you to create a glorious fabric texture to wafer paper that smells and tastes of vanilla. Fabriliquid allows you to also manipulate wafer paper in ways you have not been able to before, once gently sprayed on the wafer paper you can bend twist and shape the wafer paper and once dried will retain its shape.
How to use it?
Spray a thin and even layer on surface from a distance of about 10-15 cm and get creative with your wafer paper. This product is suitable for decorating the surface of food and edible wafer paper decorations.
1. Place wafer paper on a non-stick mat or in hand and get the spray ready to use.
2. Turn wafer paper upside down (if it has any printed design on it), so the image will not be ruined on the other side.
3. Give a light coat on the wafer paper with the liquid from a 10-15 cm distance. Don’t apply too much on the paper’s surface, to avoid any over melting effect!
4. First, it will rise up…then, it will go flat.
5. After applying the Fabriliquid ®, fan the wafer paper with hands to absorb the remaining liquid on the surface or just rub the surface with hand to make sure the liquid is spread evenly on the paper…
6. Now enjoy working with the flavoured, 'fabricable' wafer paper!
Caution Do not spray in the eyes. Do not pierce or burn canister (bottle), even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any flammable material. Do not smoke. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of the bottle only when completely empty. Avoid excessive use.
Fabriliquid comes in a 50ml bottle.
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Corn starch, Vanilla Essence and Flavour, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate and Benzoic Acid.
May contain wheat and Gluten