Ganache Frame 14 inch Round - DISCONTINUED
Ganache Frame CIRCLE 14" - by Choctastique
Chocolate and ganache decorating tool. Can be used for ganaching a cake, or creating uniform layers of ganache to make chocolates with.
14" (35.5cm) circular frame - made from high quality acrylic.
Includes 1 circular ring that allows 14" cakes to be perfectly ganached.
Available in a range of sizes- Circular and Square: 6", 7", 8", 9", 10", 12" and 14".
- Place parchment paper on a tray/board on a flat surface.
- Remove centre section and place the Ganache Frame on the parchment paper.
- Place ganache in the middle of the Ganache Frame and spread until it fills the frame.
- Use a large scraper to remove excess ganache and level ganache with the frame
- Refrigerate ganache for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from fridge and use a hot spatula to smooth ganache surface.
- Run the tip of a hot sharp knife around the inside of the frame to release the ganache from the frame.
- Gently remove the frame from the ganache.
- Secure your cake to the corresponding cake board.
- Spread a small amount of ganache on top of the cake and place ganache lid in the centre of the cake surface.
- Place piece of parchment paper on top cake ganache surface on cake.
- Place tunr-table upside down on surface of cake, and flip the cake carefully so that the ganache surface is on the bottom and cake board on top.
- Apply ganache to the sides of your cake, using a scraper to create a smooth finish.
- When smooth sides are achieved, carefully flip the cake back over.
- Peel off parchment paper to reveal smooth straight edge.
- Allow cake to set for a few hours in a cool place.
- These lids can be made in advance and stored in between parchment paper in the fridge
- To achieve sharp edges with applying fondant, use the inner circle from the Ganache Frame.