Premium Ice - Gourmet Chocolate Fondant Icing BLACK 1kg - BEST BEFORE
1 = $14.95
2+ = $13.95
Please note that there will be NO RETURNS & NO REFUNDS available for this item.
Best Before: 25 JANUARY 2018
Please note that "best before" date means that the quality of the product may deteriorate after the specified date, however most manufacturers provide "best before" dates that are well before the deteriorating period to ensure that the product is still at its best. This means that the product is still safe to consume and with proper storage you can prevent the product from deteriorating.
Premium Ice by Cakes Around Town is a great new way to cover your cakes! The vanilla chocolate flavour combine wtih silky smooth texture makes Premium Ice the perfect choice to decorate your cakes.
Our Premium Chocolate fondant is a versatile, quality product. The fondant can be frozen or refrigerated and has a one year shelf life. Best of all, this products tastes as good as it looks.
Why is Premium Chocolate Fondant superior to other brands on the market:
- A delicious chocolate flavour that compliments decorating with ganache or buttercream.
- Pliable and easy to handle, with excellent moulding qualities.
- Can easily be used through a pasta machine for sheeting in larger applications.
- Works very well with colourings and flavours.
- Rolls very thin, allowing users to cover up to 60% more than other brands on the market.
How to Cover a Cake with Premium Chocolate Fondant
- Make sure you have cut and finished your cake so that it is level.
- Cover with chocolate ganache, ensuring you have covered the entire cake.
We recommend 2:1 chocolate to cream for your ganache.
- Lightly dust a clean, dry surface with pure Icing sugar.
- Knead required amount of fondant to soften.
- Then roll it out thinly.
- Lift the layer onto the centre of your cake and and gently pat into place.
- Finish to a perfect shape with a fondant smoother.
- Trim away excess with a sharp knife.
If the fondant has been frozen or refrigerated, it must return to room temperature before kneading or rolling. If using a microwave take care not to break it down.
Keep it at a very low temperature and use short bursts only.
Always test the temperature before handling.
Sugar, white chocolate (contains: sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cocoa processed with alkali, buttermilk, cocoa, milkfat, hydrogenated palm oil, sorbitan monostearate, soya lecithin, polysorbate-60, natural and artificial flavors), corn syrup, water, vegetable shortening, powdered couverture (contains cacao mass, cocoa butter, dehydrated milk, sugar, vanillin and lecithin), caramel color, potassium sorbate.
Allergen Warning: May contain traces of nuts, soy and egg
Net weight: 1 Kilogram
Also available in WHITE!
*Cake photo by PopnCakes on the Gold coast using the black Premim Ice Chocolate.