Premium Ice - Gourmet Chocolate Fondant Icing WHITE 1kg [77-944JS-PI0]
Premium Ice by Cakes Around Town is a great new way to cover your cakes! The vanilla chocolate flavour combine wtih silky smooth texture makes Premium Ice the perfect choice to decorate your cakes.
Our Premium Chocolate fondant is a versatile, quality product. The fondant can be frozen or refrigerated and has a one year shelf life. Best of all, this products tastes as good as it looks.
Why is Premium Chocolate Fondant superior to other brands on the market:
- A delicious white vanilla chocolate flavour that compliments decorating with ganache or buttercream.
- Pliable and easy to handle, with excellent moulding qualities.
- Can easily be used through a pasta machine for sheeting in larger applications.
- Works very well with colourings and flavours.
- Rolls very thin, allowing users to cover up to 60% more than other brands on the market.
How to Cover a Cake with Premium Chocolate Fondant
- Make sure you have cut and finished your cake so that it is level.
- Cover with chocolate ganache, ensuring you have covered the entire cake.
We recommend 2:1 chocolate to cream for your ganache.
- Lightly dust a clean, dry surface with pure Icing sugar.
- Knead required amount of fondant to soften.
- Then roll it out thinly.
- Lift the layer onto the centre of your cake and and gently pat into place.
- Finish to a perfect shape with a fondant smoother.
- Trim away excess with a sharp knife.
If the fondant has been frozen or refrigerated, it must return to room temperature before kneading or rolling. If using a microwave take care not to break it down.
Keep it at a very low temperature and use short bursts only.
Always test the temperature before handling.
Sugar, white chocolate (contains: sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, nonfat milk powder, soy lecithin, monoglycerides, titanium dioxide, artificial flavour), corn syrup, water, vegetable shortening titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate.
Allergen Warning: May contain traces of nuts, soy and egg
Net weight: 1 Kilogram
Also available in BLACK!
Love the Taste by Martha James-Smith on 06/11/2014
I really dont like the taste of fondant on cake, but I love the flavour of this. It has a subtle chocolatey taste that works really well with ganache. Finishes very nicely as well.