Premium Mississippi Mud Cake Mix by Bakels 1Kg - BEST BEFORE
Please note that there will be NO RETURNS & NO REFUNDS available for this item.
Best Before: 1 NOVEMBER 2018
Please note that "best before" date means that the quality of the product may deteriorate after the specified date, however most manufacturers provide "best before" dates that are well before the deteriorating period to ensure that the product is still at its best. This means that the product is still safe to consume and with proper storage you can prevent the product from deteriorating.
A premium dark chocolate mud Cake mix blend for when you are in a rush and cant do it from scratch. No-one will know with this mix. 500g makes a 7 inch cake approx 2 inches high or 6 inch 3 inches high.
1Kg net, made in New Zealand by Bakels.
Premium Chocolate Mud Cake
- 1Kg mix
- 270ml water
- 4 eggs
- 140ml vegetable oil
- 50g dark chocolate (compound or courveture)
- Combine cake mix, water & eggs and mix on low speed for 1min. Scrap down bowl, and continue to mix on high for 2mins.
- Then turn blender to medium, gradually adding oil over 2minutes.
- Add melted chocolate and mix on medium for 1 more minute
- Bake at approx 135 deg for approx 1-2hrs(Time and temperature will vary depending on your oven)
For best results, allow cake to cool in tin.