Renshaw Flower & Modelling Paste - CARNATION RED 250g [RE01870]
Renshaw Flower & Modelling Paste can be rolled out, hand modelled, or used with cutters, moulds, embossers and formers - perfect for creating intricate shapes and flowers. It sets firmly for ease of handling small components, and will give amazing results where both fine detail and structure are required. Available in 250g pack size.
Made in the United Kingdom. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Kosher approved.
Cut off amount of paste required, and knead to soften. It is now ready to roll, shape or model into flowers or figures.
HINTS & TIPS
- Finished flowers or models should be stored in a cool dry place, away from moisture.
- If you are assembling decorations, leave them to dry for 24hrs.
- Keep any unused paste covered, and ensure cut outs are protected under plastic to prevent drying out
- Combine 50:50 with any of the Renshaw Ready to Roll Icings to give a superior set, plus a wealth of colour combinations
- When flowers dry, brush them with coloured petal dust to make them look more realistic
Comes in a 250g pack.
Love It, Love It, Love It by Edna Davies on 11/17/2016
Absolutely love this modelling paste. I used it when I lived in England and it is just the best. I am so happy I am able to purchase locally now instead of having it shipped from the UK. Hopefully you will get some more colours in :-)