Safety Seal - Food Safe Barrier 120g - BEST BEFORE
Please note that there will be NO RETURNS & NO REFUNDS available for this item.
Best Before: END FEBRUARY 2019
Please note that "best before" date means that the quality of the product may deteriorate after the specified date, however most manufacturers provide "best before" dates that are well before the deteriorating period to ensure that the product is still at its best. This means that the product is still safe to consume and with proper storage you can prevent the product from deteriorating.
Safety Seal is an ingenious new product to make all parts of your cake decorations food safe.
Safety seal is an innovative product that enables you to coat items in a food safe material. Perfect for sugar flowers, metal picks and florist wires, you can now rest assured that all items placed on your cake are food safe.
Instructions for Safety Seal
1.Remove lid and microwave (850w) 120ml/4.2oz on high for 2 mins, 30 secs.
2. If not fully melted, heat in 30 second intervals until melted. DO NOT STIR UNTIL FULL MELTED. Handle carefully it will be hot.
3. For added coverage, leave to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Slowly dip the item into the wax and repeat if necessary. Allow a few minutes between each dip for a stronger coat.
5. Leftover wax can be re-melted for future use.
6. Leave to set for approximately 20 minutes and then it is ready to use.
7. Safety Seal can be coloured using food safe dusts and oil based food colours.
Not for use by children.
Ingredients: Palm oil, Beeswax - E901, Additive - E905, Colouring: E171, Flavouring.
Made in the UK