Safety Seal - Food Safe Barrier 120g 
Safety Seal is an ingenious new product to make all parts of your cake decorations food safe.
Safety seal is an innovative product that enables you to coat items in a food safe material. Perfect for sugar flowers, metal picks and florist wires, you can now rest assured that all items placed on your cake are food safe.
Instructions for Safety Seal
1.Remove lid and microwave (850w) 120ml/4.2oz on high for 2 mins, 30 secs.
2. If not fully melted, heat in 30 second intervals until melted. DO NOT STIR UNTIL FULL MELTED. Handle carefully it will be hot.
3. For added coverage, leave to cool for 10 minutes.
4. Slowly dip the item into the wax and repeat if necessary. Allow a few minutes between each dip for a stronger coat.
5. Leftover wax can be re-melted for future use.
6. Leave to set for approximately 20 minutes and then it is ready to use.
7. Safety Seal can be coloured using food safe dusts and oil based food colours.
Not for use by children.
Ingredients: Palm oil, Beeswax - E901, Additive - E905, Colouring: E171, Flavouring.
Made in the UK
YES! by Bridie Conway on 08/22/2017
Recently used Safety Seal to cover fresh, wired flowers. So easy to use- seriously just dip it in- and really ensures that there's no contamination, keeping your cake safe and delicious!!
Highly recommended by aurelie zimmermann on 03/24/2017
I think this product is total genius. So easy to use! It saves a lot of time and gives me peace of mind. The only downside would be the price, I find it a bit expensive but you can get a lot out of the jar which is great.